Tossing these roasted vegetables with lemon zest gives them a bright, fresh flavor. Serve them along with roasted chicken or add them to sandwiches and grain bowls for an easy, healthy dinner or lunch.”
- 1½ cups cauliflower florets
- 1½ cups broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup diced red bell pepper (1-inch)
- ¾ cup diced zucchini (1-inch)
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Combine cauliflower, broccoli, and garlic in a 15-by-10-inch baking pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with oregano and salt; stir to coat. Roast for 10 minutes.
- 3Add bell pepper and zucchini to the vegetables in the pan; stir to combine. Roast until the vegetables are crisp-tender and lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes more.
- 4Sprinkle lemon zest over the vegetables; stir and serve.