Skip the heavy ice cream and cookies and satisfy your sweet tooth after a meal with this homemade frozen fruit cup.”
- 2 cups chopped cantaloupe
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, halved
- 2 tablespoons sugar (see Tip)
- ½ teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1In a large bowl combine cantaloupe, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, sugar, and lemon peel. Transfer 2 cups of the mixture to a food processor. Cover and process until mixture is smooth. Return to whole fruit mixture.
- 2Divide mixture into eight 4-ounce individual storage containers. Freeze for 4 to 24 hours or until frozen.
- 3To serve, let frozen mixture stand for 30 to 40 minutes or until slightly thawed and slushy (see Tip).