- 3 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 3 cups sliced fresh rhubarb or thawed frozen rhubarb
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup lightly packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ⅓ cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1To prepare filling: Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat an 11-by-7-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Combine strawberries, rhubarb, granulated sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and salt in a large bowl; transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- 3To prepare topping: Combine brown sugar, oats, flour and butter in a medium bowl; stir until thoroughly combined. Crumble the topping evenly over the strawberry-rhubarb mixture.
- 4Bake the cobbler until the topping is golden, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes; serve warm or at room temperature.