- ½ cup rolled oats (see Tip)
- ½ cup reduced-fat milk
- ¼ cup cooled coffee
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1½ teaspoons chia seeds
- 1½ teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon toasted chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- 1Combine oats, milk, coffee, maple syrup, chia seeds and cocoa powder in a small bowl or jar. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2Top with walnuts and cacao nibs before serving.
- Tip: People with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity should use oats that are labeled “gluten-free,” as oats are often cross-contaminated with wheat and barley.
- To make ahead: Prepare through Step 1 and refrigerate for up to 5 days.