Perfect to pack for lunch to take to work or for a picnic in the park, this vegan bistro box is filled with Mediterranean diet-inspired crunchy vegetables, pita bread, creamy hummus and olives.”
- ¼ cup hummus
- ½ whole-wheat pita bread, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tablespoons mixed olives
- 1 Persian cucumber or ½ English cucumber, cut into spears
- ¼ large red bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1Arrange hummus, pita, olives, cucumber and bell peppers in a 4-cup divided sealable container. (If desired, the hummus and olives can be kept separate by placing them in silicone baking cups before arranging.) Sprinkle cucumber with dill. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.