- ½ cup shredded cabbage (see Tip)
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1Toss Balsamic vinegar and cabbage in small bowl.
- Tip: You can store raw cabbage in your refrigerator crisper for 1-2 weeks. Once you cut it, its odor intensifies, so store it tightly wrapped in plastic and away from other foods.
- Did you know? Cabbage is a super source of vitamin C. A ½-cup serving of red cabbage supplies 42 percent of your daily vitamin C, while ½ cup of green cabbage provides 27 percent of your daily vitamin C.