Fresh and frozen berries abound in this quick and delicious smoothie. Baby spinach adds fiber and vitamins and the protein powder of your choice will leave you feeling satisfied through your next meal!”
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries or blueberries
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free vanilla-flavor protein powder, soy protein powder or nonfat dry milk powder (see Tip)
- 1Combine strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, spinach, pomegranate juice, and protein powder in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses to serve.
- Tip: If using the soy protein powder or nonfat dry milk powder, add 1 to 2 tablespoons honey, if desired, to add a little sweetness.