Frozen honeydew balls and thinly sliced starfruit are a perfect combination when mixed with sweet white wine, grape juice and club soda in this refreshing cocktail.”
- 3 cups honeydew melon balls
- 1 bottle sweet white wine, such as Riesling or Chenin Blanc
- 2 cups light white grape juice drink
- 2 medium star fruits (carambola), thinly sliced
- 1 (1 liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- 1Line a 15×10-inch baking pan with waxed paper or parchment paper. Place honeydew balls in prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- 2In a large pitcher combine frozen honeydew balls, wine, juice and star fruits. Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Before serving, slowly pour in club soda; stir gently.