Channel your inner mythical creature with a colorful smoothie bowl that’s fun to make and eat. Look for blue spirulina powder, a protein-rich supplement made from blue-green algae, at natural-foods stores or order it online.”
- 2 frozen bananas, peeled
- 2 kiwis, peeled
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons blue spirulina powder
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ small Fuji apple, thinly sliced and cut into 1-inch flower shapes
- 1Combine bananas, kiwis, pineapple, almond milk and spirulina in a blender. Blend on high until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- 2Divide the smoothie between 2 bowls. Top with blueberries and apples.