This gorgeous fruity punch is perfect for any party—serve it on its own for a fun mocktail that will please kids and adults alike. Or, set out optional alcoholic mix-ins, like tequila and/or vodka, for a mix-your-own cocktail station.”
- 2 (2 quart) bottles chilled cranberry juice (no-sugar-added but sweetened with fruit juice)
- 1 (1 liter) bottle chilled club soda
- 6 cups orange juice
- Oranges, thinly sliced for garnish
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- 1Combine cranberry juice, soda and orange juice in a large punch bowl. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
- 2When ready to serve, float orange slices and cranberries in the punch.