Is there anything better than a smooth and creamy chocolate-banana milkshake? There sure is—just throw a nutrient-dense avocado into the blender with the rest of the ingredients and your shake will be even creamier!”
- 1 cup light chocolate ice cream
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 medium avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate malted milk powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1In a blender combine all ingredients. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Variation: Frozen Pops: To make frozen pops, coat nine 2- to 3-ounce frozen pop molds with nonstick cooking spray. Fill each mold with ¼ cup Cocoa-Banana Shake. Cover and freeze until firm.