- 4 medium ripe avocados, divided
- 1-2 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¾ cup no-salt-added canned black beans, rinsed
- ¾ cup frozen whole kernel fire-roasted corn, thawed
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Mash 2 avocados in a medium bowl with a fork. Stir in 1 tablespoon lime juice, salt, cumin and pepper until combined.
- 2Cut the 2 remaining avocados into small chunks. Add to the mashed avocado mixture along with beans, corn, jalapeño and cilantro; stir until combined. Add more lime juice to taste, if desired.