- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces baby potatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 cups thinly sliced vegetables, such as mushrooms, bell peppers, and/or zucchini (14 oz.)
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced, green and white parts separated
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh herbs, such as rosemary or thyme
- 6 large eggs (or 4 large eggs plus 4 egg whites), lightly beaten
- 2 cups packed leafy greens, such as baby spinach or baby kale (2 oz.)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1Heat oil in a large cast-iron or nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes; cover and cook, stirring several times, until they begin to soften, about 8 minutes.
- 2Add sliced vegetables and scallion whites; cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in herbs. Move the vegetable mixture to the perimeter of the pan.
- 3Reduce heat to medium-low. Add eggs and scallion greens to the center of the pan. Cook, stirring, until the eggs are softly scrambled, about 2 minutes.
- 4Stir leafy greens into the eggs. Remove from heat and stir to combine well. Stir in salt.