- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed
- ½ cup finely diced red onion
- 1 jalapeño, finely diced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for serving
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1Combine avocados, chickpeas, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, oil and salt in a food processor. Puree, scraping down the sides as needed, until smooth. Garnish with more cilantro, if desired.
- To make ahead: Refrigerate for up to 1 day.