- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint (optional), plus more for garnish
- 2 cups diced watermelon
- 2 cups halved blackberries
- 2 cups diced honeydew melon
- 2 cups quartered strawberries
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 2 cups halved green grapes
- 2 cups diced cantaloupe
- 1Combine orange juice, lime juice and mint (if using) in a small bowl.
- 2Toss watermelon with 1 tablespoon of the juice mixture in a medium bowl. Arrange in a trifle bowl. Repeat with blackberries, honeydew, strawberries, pineapple, grapes and cantaloupe, tossing each fruit with 1 tablespoon of the juice mixture and layering it decoratively in the bowl. Garnish with mint, if desired.
- Equipment: Trifle bowl
- To make ahead: Refrigerate for up to 2 hours.