- 1 cup pitted dates
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 medium carrots (about 4 oz. total), finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of ground pepper
- 1Combine dates, oats, pecans, and chia seeds in a food processor; pulse until well combined and chopped.
- 2Add carrots, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, turmeric, salt, and pepper; process until all ingredients are well chopped and a paste begins to form.
- 3Roll the mixture into balls using a scant 1 Tbsp. each.
- To make ahead: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months.