Our go-to trick for this crunchy, mustardy vegan side dish: Use a grill basket—it lets you cook all the things that would ordinarily fall through the grill grates, no skewering required. Pick one up from the hardware store or order one online for less than $15.”
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ cup toasted chopped hazelnuts
- 1Preheat grill to high.
- 2Toss green beans with 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl. Transfer to a grill basket. Grill, stirring occasionally, until charred in spots, 6 to 8 minutes.
- 3 Whisk the remaining 2 tablespoons oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in the bowl. Add the green beans and toss to coat. Serve topped with hazelnuts