Air-fried sweet potato fries are crispy, tender and delicately sweet. They’re also made with less fat than traditional fries, so they’re a healthier option when you’re craving crunchy spuds. If the cinnamon-pepper spice is too intense, try thyme, oregano, paprika or garlic instead.”
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into ¼-inch sticks
- 1Lightly coat an air-fryer basket with cooking spray.
- 2Combine oil, salt, pepper, cayenne and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add sweet potatoes; toss to coat completely.
- 3Place the sweet potatoes in a single layer in the prepared basket. Cook at 400°F until browned and crispy, about 14 minutes, flipping halfway through. Transfer the fries to a paper-towel-lined plate to absorb any excess oil. Serve immediately.